sobota, 10 lipca 2021

Kto mi da skrzydła?

My heart is in anguish within me, the terrors of death have fallen upon me. Fear and trembling come upon me, and horror overwhelms me. And I say, “O that I had wings like a dove! I would fly away and be at rest; truly, I would flee far away; I would lodge in the wilderness; I would hurry to find a shelter for myself from the raging wind and tempest.” (Ps 55:4-8)

I to samo w wersji Wycliffa: Mine heart was troubled in me; and the dread of death felled on me. Dread and trembling came on me; and darknesses covered me. And I said, Who shall give to me feathers, as of a culver; and I shall fly, and shall take rest? Lo! I went far away, and fled; and I dwelled in wilderness. I abode him, that made me safe from the littleness, either dread, of spirit; and from tempest.

Obiektywnie muszę stwierdzić, że się przyjemnie ochłodziło, zamiast 31 stopni jest 19. I tylko w mieszkaniu powoli ochłodzenie się pojawia, jest 27 stopni.

Gdy z jednej strony coś się poprawi, to z drugiej zaraz się psuje.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz